The Robustel High Speed Smart LTE /LTE-A Router (R2110) is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for internet of things applications. R2110 is a powerful platform developed based on RobustOS, a Robustel self-developed and Linux-based operating system which is designed to be used in Robustel devices. The RobustOS includes basic networking features and protocols providing customers with excellent user experience. Meanwhile, RobustOS offers Software Development Kit (SDK) allows partners and customers to develop IoT applications by using C, Python or Java. It also provides various Apps to meet fragmented IoT market demands.
The R2110 has many unique software innovations including, but not limited to:
– innovative use of Open VPN tunneling to provide a fixed IP address on ANY SIM Card.
– Robustel’s Cloud management platform – essential for managing an estate of routers – Basic version FREE.
– critical ‘failsafe’ that stops unexpected data overusage within seconds of a threshold being breached.
– essential backup solution for when your roaming SIM card doesn’t roam!
- new technology available exclusively in Robustel routers to increase GSM connection reliability to the levels required by IoT and M2M solution providers
- Supports WWAN, WAN, WLAN link backup and ICMP detection
- Supports cold backup , warm backup and load balancing
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Ignition sensing(optional)
- Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SNMP/RCMS
- Robust industrial design desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
R2110-4L High Speed Smart LTE / LTE-A Router Dual SIM, 4xEth,1xRS232, 1xRS485, 1xDI, 1xDO, 1xUSB,12-36VDC, WiFi+ACC+BLE+GPS
RCMS is Robustel’s router monitoring service that is fully compatible with the R2110. It allows customers to see a location overview of their routers quickly and simply on a map. Features such as data usage, signal strength, current network, and much more can then be viewed on a per router. Over-the-air updates are supported for Firmware, router configuration, and Apps serving as essential ‘insurance’ if anything was not quite right during deployment.